Jim Crow

Jim Crow
Laws like this one are dispicable

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Experience

My experience as a Freedom Rider was amazing. I had the opportunity to make a change in many peoples eyes about how they treated others. I may have had a rough journey accomplishing my goal, but the hardest part is over now. I've met great people who were also Freedom Riders and I have also made many long lasting friendships. My journey has changed my life. Before I joined the Freddom Riders all I did was sit in the background and watch all of the wrong doings that were being done to colored people. I thought that it was wrong. I tried to put my self into one of there shoes just to try and imaging what I would feel like but I just couldn't do it. So I decided to do something about it, and that is when I joined the Freedom Riders group. I joined the Freedom Riders because they all believed in equality.

No comments:

Post a Comment

1961 Freedom Riders Destinations

1961 Freedom Riders Destinations
Map